Student Registration for 2023-2024 School Year
New student registration can be done completely online! You must have registration completed before August 7th.
Please have the following documents ready before registering:
- Birth certificate or other official record of birth (TN birth certificates can be obtained by calling the Rutherford County Health Department at 615-898-7880)
- Tennessee Department of Health Certificate of Immunization
- Current proof of custody of the child if parents are divorced, separated or unmarried
- 2 proofs of residency, which can be a current utility bill (water, gas or electric), lease agreement or mortgage statement. It must show your name, address and date.
If you have no other children in a Rutherford County School, you will need to complete the registration online at the following link: https://sis-rutherford.tnk12.gov/scripts/wsisa.dll/WService=wsRUTStu/skyenroll.w
If you have another child in a Rutherford County School, you will need to register through your current Skyward account. Follow the instructions below:
- Click on Skyward Tab at the top of the page.
- Login to your account. If you have forgotten your password, please email [email protected] to have it reset.
- On the left-hand side of the page, there is a tab for "New Student Online Enrollment." Click on that tab.
- Complete the enrollment.
- You will still be required to provide the documents listed above for registration.
See documents below for translation information.